Social Studies Fair
PFTSTA Social Studies Fair Information
Download the Social Studies Fair Packet
Need a Letter of Recommendation?
- Please download and fill out this Letter of Recommendation Request form: LOR_Request
- Include a resume if you have one
- Give your reference at least two weeks notice to write your letter
Magnet Summer Reading Student Letter
Magnet Summer Reading Teacher Letter
(see counselor for user name and password)
All students are expected to have their own calculator. Information about what type of calculator your child needs is listed below.
- Grades 6 and 7 need scientific calculators. Texas Instruments is recommended.
- Grades 8 and above need graphing calculators. They need the TI-84+ SE (Texas Instruments TI-84 plus Silver Edition) which is on sale this week at Walmart.
ACT Registration Information
New student attendance guidelines for unexcused absences:
First semester whole unit courses: 5 unexcused absences allowed
First nine weeks half unit courses: 3 unexcused absences allowed
Second nine weeks half unit courses: 2 unexcused absences allowed
Second semester whole unit courses: 6 unexcused absences allowed
Third nine weeks half unit courses: 3 unexcused absences allowed
Fourth nine weeks half unit courses: 3 unexcused absences allowed
URL: https://echo.newtechnetwork.org/The New technology High School Learning System (NTHLS) Portal gives the students and teachers access to the NTHLS Learning Tools such as:
- Email (allows efficient communication among teachers, students, & parents),
- School Calendars (updated regularly with important events and meetings),
- Course Calendars (updated regularly with daily agendas and assignments),
- Class Discussion Boards (promote communication and learning related to current content, and (2) provides safe and secure storage of data, files, and assignments),
- Project Briefcases (provide safe and organized storage of teacher files and resources needed to facilitate small group student projects), and
- Journals (allow on-line submission of individual student assignments to teachers).